• Acrobatics is a blend of acrobatics and gymnastics. Acro is great for improving a dancers strength, flexibility, endurance and agility. Students will learn many tricks, including tumbling skills, contortion and balances. As well as, sports acrobatic partner skills.
• Ballet is the foundation of all dance. Ballet improves posture, balance, and a dancers overall strength throughout the entire body, while developing a strong sense of style and grace.
• Hip Hop is an incredibly energetic and up beat dance form is great fun for students of all ages. You will learn the latest mix of hip hop, funk and street styles while performing to popular hip hop and R & B music.
• Jazz is a fun, high energy class where dancers will focus on the development of style, while learning the steps and techniques of turns and jumps, through progressions, combinations and dance routines. Jazz classes will also enhance the students flexibility, strength and stamina.
• Lyrical is a fusion of ballet and jazz technique, choreography demonstrates emotion, extensions, control & techniques while allowing students to stylize movements into fluid transitions.
• Tap is a very energetic dance style. Students will learn rhythm, style and musicality through percussive footwork and essentially making music with their feet.
Register NOW for the 2012-2013 Season! Classes are filling up fast.
Please download registration packet and return it to the studio.
Registration fee is $25 per student.
Recreational Class Prices REMAIN the SAME as 2012-2013!!!
Preschool I (2.9-4 years): Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Acrobatic Combinations
Preschool II (4 & 5 years): Ballet, Jazz, Tap and Acrobatic Combinations
Grades K- 2: Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Tap and Acrobatic Combinations
Grades 3-12: Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Lyrical, Tap and Acrobatic Combinations