Please be aware that tuition is based on a 9 month dance school year (Sept-May). Monthly tuition fee remains the same regardless of weeks in the month, school vacation closings, or the number of absences in a month.
- Tuition is due within the first week of every month.
- Account statements will be e-mailed within the first week of the month.
- A LATE FEE of $15.00 will be automatically charged if payment is not received by the 15th of the month
- EXPRESS strongly suggests a credit card be put on file at the time of registration to be charged when tuition is not received by the 15th of each month to avoid late fees. A "" is included in this registration packet or can be downloaded here
- RETURNED CHECKS will be charged a $20.00 fee.
- We offer a 5% discount on annual tuition that is paid in-full by September 30. Please be aware, however, that tuition payments are non-refundable and will not be credited back to you.
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover are welcome.
- Payments may be paid by Automatic Credit Card Withdrawal, mailed to the studio, dropped off at desk, or placed in drop box.
- Please request receipt for all cash payments.
The first child pays full fee, the second child receives 10% off, and the third child receives one hour class free. In some instances we may ask you to provide evidence of the sibling relationship (i.e. copies of birth certificates)
|Type of Class||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee|
|1 Hour Combination||$55.00||$495.00|
|1 ¼ Hour Combination||$65.00||$585.00|
|1 ½ Hour Combination||$70.00||$630.00|
|1 ¾ Hour Combination||$75.00||$675.00|
|2 Hour Combination||$80.00||$720.00|
» Download our registration packet
» NEW STUDENTS ONLY: Register online now
All students must have a current registration form on file with EXPRESS Dance & Acrobatics that includes updated E-mail and telephone numbers. All information must be kept up to date. Any changes of phone, address, and email or payment information must be emailed to email@example.com
- REGISTRATION FEE is $25.00 per student. The registration fee is non-refundable. A completed registration form, a signed payment contract & waiver agreement, first month’s tuition, as well as the $25.00 registration fee must be received before a student can be enrolled in any classes.
- CHANGING CLASSES: please notify the front desk via an ADD/DROP form by the 20th of the month prior to the change taking place. You must fill out an ADD/DROP form to change your registration. Simply not attending a class does not excuse you from paying for it.
Please make every effort to have your child attend all classes. We encourage you to arrive 5 minutes before class time. Any child not in class must be supervised by an adult in the waiting areas.
- Missed Classes: There will be no refunds for missed classes. Make ups will be based upon availability.
- Snow Days: Cancellation of school due to snow/inclement weather does not mean that dance classes will be cancelled. A message will be left on the studio answering machine (508) 478-9222.
- GIRLS: It is required that all girls where leotard and tights-of her choice-EXPRESS YOURSELF!
Dance skirts and shorts are optional. Tan tap shoes with strap are required for tap classes and pink ballet slippers are required for ballet. Bare feet are required for all other classes.
- BOYS: Comfortable clothing appropriate for dance. Black tie tap shoes for tap, black ballet slippers and sneakers for hip hop.
- Hair must be pulled up neatly
Observation will consist of the last 5 minutes of the class during the months November, February and April. Please check calendar for specific week. It is important to remember that parent viewing can be distracting to the student. We want the maximum learning experience for your child. Therefore, please limit any observation to the scheduled dates and times only. We appreciate your cooperation.
Acrobatic classes do not perform in the Annual Spring Recital. However, children in acrobatic classes will perform in a special Acrobatic Exhibition at the studio sometime during the last week of classes. Parents and family members are encouraged to attend. Each child will receive a trophy for their participation.
Children enrolled in dance classes will perform in two (2) shows at our Annual Spring Recital. Every dancer participates in both shows.
- Recital Dress Rehearsal: Held the Friday afternoon before the Saturday recitals. A schedule of rehearsal times will be available the week before the recital.
- Attendance at dress rehearsal is mandatory.
- Recital Tickets: Recital tickets are Cash Only! There is a 5 ticket limit per family. The ticket sale dates will be announced in April 2013. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you read all EXPRESS emails thoroughly…especially emails pertaining to Recital Ticket Sale dates.
- Note: A ticket must be purchased for any dancer sitting with their parent/guardian during any performance.
Costumes will need to be ordered and purchased for the Spring Recital. One costume is required for each dance class a student is enrolled in. The price of a costume may range from $55-$75. Therefore, if your child is enrolled in two classes such as, a jazz and a ballet class you will need to purchase two costumes. Acrobatic classes do not participate in the recital and therefore, do not require a costume to be purchased.
- A 50% costume deposit will be due the first week of November. The balance will be due first week of December.
- Your child’s costume/s will not be ordered unless the balance has been paid.
After registration, every parent will receive an emailed costume statement so that you will know the exact number of costumes your dancer will need and the exact costume fee amount that you will need to pay by the costume due date. Again, costume fees will be due in full the first week of December. We are dealing with costume companies that require full payment when the order is placed and that is why we must have ALL costume fees paid in full by this due date. EXPRESS Dance & Acrobatics is unable to give costume refunds once costumes are ordered. Any costume not claimed after 30 days of the recital will become property of EXPRESS Dance & Acrobatics.
- back to top of page -