MAY 22, 2021 RECITAL DAY - HERE AT EXPRESS
Our Spring Recital is fast approaching and we are preparing for a great day.
We are excited to be able to offer a recital this year and continue to thank you for your patience and trust this dance season!
Please note: All Fees including family recital fee must be paid by May 15 ,2021 to be placed on our Recital Guest List for entry to recital on May 22,2021.
We have broken the recital up into
4 Performance Time Blocks on Saturday May 22, 2021 here at EXPRESS.
See below for your Block or Blocks of Time AND Recital Schedule for your child /children
Performance Block 1 SCHEDULE
Performance Block 1 Program
Classes to Perform:
- ALL Saturday Classes
- Monday Grade 2-4 /4:30pm Tap Class*
- Monday Grade 2-4/ 5:00pm Ballet/ Lyrical Class*
Performance Block 1 Dancers and Families -
Please arrive at 9:45 AM with your dancer in their first costume, hair and make up done.
Performance Block 2 SCHEDULE
Performance Block 2 Program
11:30AM - 12:30PM
Classes to Perform:
- All Monday Classes (*except for Monday's Grade 2-4 Tap & Ballet/Lyrical Classes- see block 1)
- Tuesday Grades 1-2/ 5:00pm Ballet /Lyrical **
Performance Block 2 Dancers and Families - Please arrive at 11:15 AM with your dancer in their first costume, hair and make up done.
Performance Block 3 Dancers and Families - Please arrive at 12:45 PM with your dancer in their first costume, hair and make up done.
Performance Block 4 SCHEDULE
Performance Block 4 Program
3:00PM - 4:00PM
- ALL Wednesday Classes ONLY
Performance Block 4 Dancers and Families - Please arrive at 2:45 PM with your dancer in their first costume, hair and make up done.
Please follow the below Guidelines so everyone is safe and can enjoy the Performances
- Only 2 Spectators per family(this will be strictly enforced due to Covid 19 Capacity Restrictions) will be allowed per family and we ask that you arrive all together at the Main door to the building.
- Masks are mandatory for all spectators and dancers
- Pictures and Video will be allowed but we ask you to not be offensive to others trying to watch their children as well.
- Social Distancing will also be enforced
- If a costume change needs to occur . Our Assistants will direct you where to change your child after their first performance and escort you back for their next performance.
The Recital will take place in our gym space and once your dancer has finished all their performances you may exit through the side door onto Central Street. The Back Waiting Room will be set up with our backdrop for pictures to be taken and their will be someone on hand in our front lobby selling flowers and stuffed animals. We ask you not to arrive too early and not to linger too long as we must prepare for our next group to arrive. Again, our capacity is limited due to Covid 19 and we need to adhere to state and town rules.
Thank you so much and we cannot wait to see our dancers on stage!
HAIR for girls : Grades Pre K through Grade 5 - High Bun. Bangs pulled back off of face. If Headpiece is included w/ costume Place front, right side of the bun. Bobby pin secure.
HAIR for girls: Grades 6- 12 - Center part, low centered ponytail. Bangs pulled back off of face. If Headpiece is included w/ costume Place on top of pony tail elastic. Bobby pin secure.♦PRE KI - KII, K AND GRADE 1 & GRADE 1 AND 2 BALLET / LYRICAL CLASSES - Pink Ballet Slippers - ANY BRAND
♦Grades Pre KI - KII: Capezio Full Foot Light Suntan Tights
♦Grades K - 12: Capezio Stirrup Light Suntan Tights
♦ALL OTHER BALLET AND/OR LYRICAL CLASSES - BAREFEET
♦ALL TAP CLASSES - Tan/Beige "Mary Jane Style" with strap Tap Shoes
♦ALL OTHER CLASSES - No shoes
The important thing to remember is that stage makeup shouldn’t actually LOOK all that much like makeup on-stage.
It’s just to keep facial features from getting completely washed out under the stage lights and/or photography flashes. A little eyeshadow, blush and lipstick willhelp. PREORDER FLOWERS FOR YOUR DANCER HERE We will also have a limited supply of Teddy Bears and Maizy May Bows, Earrings and Key Chains For Sale the day of the recital. Flowers MUST BE PRE- Ordered.